My personal website

Hello,
I am Disha Gediya
This is my e portfolio

To visit my portfolio click here


E- portfolio

In Department of English MKBU, we have portfolio demonstration on 3rd April 2019.
This was an amazing experience for me, to make my own portfolio.Demonstrstion was also good and all the participants gave feedback very honestly. Our sir Dr. Dilip Barad , has inspired us to make it and now all students have their personal website.

E portfolio is a great thing itself.  To have a portfolio is a big achievement itself. I  have done my personal e portfolio in which I have included all the things which I have learnt from the five years of literature study.Some personal things I have aslo included in it like my mobile photography, my result, my certificates My project work etc. So please visit it once  and gave your valuable feedback.

Thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Task based activity of ELT -1

Desire and knowledge

Thinking activity on using technology in education.