Pre- thinking activity

Edgar Allan poe was an American author ,poet , editor and literary critic . In his short stories we find the characteristics like physical and psychological abnormalities , guilt  ,ridden conscience , horror caused by ghostly appearance ,detection  of crime  and culprit etc.

Here are some horror and terrible experience of my life which show abnormalities .
1)  Recollect a moment of your life when you were at the height of ferocity (anger) on someone with/without some specific reason. What did you feel like speaking to or doing with that person?

When I am angry first I don't know what to do . Sometimes I starting shouting on other . Very fact thing of my life that I have not control on my anger.
My real life experience of anger is that  4 month ago when I organized birthday party for my nearest person. I hade done all the preparation for it at that time that person told me that ,"I am not able to reach that place " because of some specific reason. At that time I felt very high temperature in my mind and don't know what to do or say to that person. I had started shouting on that person because it's really hurts me. I don't know how to control on my anger. My all tha planing was fail. I also cried a lot and told that person that never talk with me.
After some days when I came to realize that what was the reason that , that person was not able to come ,at that time I felt very guilty . I realize that never judge anyone without knowing the reason.
 So this was that situation which I felt  and realized that  sometimes anger puts us very critical situations.


2) Have you ever felt tremendous drive to hit or murder someone? When? Why? How? Elucidated?

No, I never felt that tremendous drive to ht or murder someone because still in my life I had never felt that situation. Also I can not imagine to hurt someone's feeling so to kill someone is far away from my imagination. I believe that every person has right to love the life as the wish to live . But I have not any right to kill or hit someone. Even I can't imagine that.


3) Have  you ever felt like committing suicide? Was it just a passing thought or you were serious? What propelled you to think so? Describe your experience (although momentary) of suicidal tendency.

Yes , many time I felt to like committing suicide when I felt that all  the way of my life are closed now. What I do, I don't know. Manier time I want to committed suicide but still I am not able to do that. whenever  in my life I have  found problem and not have solution ,I think that it is better for me to do suicide rather than facing that problem.
Another reason for committing suicide is that , when I had hope from someone and that make me disappointed ,I want to committed suicide.


4) Write about the scariest of your dreams. Have you ever cried or screamed by a bizarre and horrible nightmare? Elaborate.

Yes , I ever saw this type of nightmare In my life. One of my scariest dream was that , behind my house there was a barren soil and suddenly there was  fire. Fire around me and I have not found to come out of it.
I aslo saw dream like I am on the very high building and I fall down from it.

I also watched some horror dreams ,in that I had found some ghost tries to come near with me and tries to hurt me.
I have found dead person alive  and talk with me ,while in real life that person was no more though I found  them alive in my dream.
5) Do you believe in ghosts? Have you ever undergone any experience of supernatural elements? Explain.

Yes ,I believe in ghost. But I have never experienced ghostly effect in my life. I have heard about it. In newspaper and magazine
I read about real ghost stories but I never saw ghost in my life. I like to watch the horror movie and Tv serials also.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mobile photography

Desire and knowledge

Task based activity of ELT -1