Task based activity of ELT -1

On 6th july in our Department of English MKBU in paper of English Language Teaching we saw one movie Matilda.Matilda is main protagonist of the movie.

1) Childhood of Matilda
Matilda wormwood  is very beautiful and genius girl. She live with her parents Harry and Zinnia . Her family always ignored her and did not pay attention towards her education.
Her father always scold her and said that "I am smart you are dumb,I am big you are little, I am right you are wrong." Her brother Michael also mistreat her.

2) Matilda's love for books
In her house she start to reading books and she got knowledge about education. She  loves to read books so she join library. She also learnt about mathematics and other subjects from  the books. Her favorite book is Moby Dick - Herman Melville.

3)About her family
Matilda is being left alone at home . Her father is at work and her mother playing bingo. Her parents has no interest in education . They always scold Matilda wormwood for reading and try to make her like them . But her character is totally different  from her family.
Her father also likes to become rich man so he said that you cannot get richness if you became honest.

4)Her school life
Matilda join the elementary school.
Her school principal Agatha Trunchbull is tyrannical principal. She also came to know about her violent nature .Matilda 's teacher Jennifer Honey is kind lady and always helps students. She also love Matilda .

5)Her power
Matilda has telekinetic power and she use it against her father and her principal. She also punish her principal with this power. She save her classmates life and also became helpful to miss Honey for getting her home from Trunchbull.
She has an eye power and with the help of the power she is able to move the thing form one place to another place.

At last Jennifer Honey adopt her and they live happily.

My favorite book


I had  one question  in my mind that why all human beings get existence in the world. What is the reason behind it. So I had read Bhagvat gita two times. After  read this  book I came to realize that why all people get existence in the world. So this book became very helpful for me. I have found all answer of my question.I also read so many other books  but I have not found any book in the world like Gita. Aslo same thing I have found in  Swami Vivekananda's life. He has same  question as I have.
 I have less collection of his books but I read some books about his life and about his virtue. He always inspire me to know about charism . He got knowledge about charism from his teacher(Guru)Ramkrushna Paramhansa.
So this is my favorite book.
I like to read Bhagvat Gita again and again.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Desire and knowledge

Thinking activity on using technology in education.